- Change oil & filter. Check all lights, wipers, belts, hoses, tire wear & pressure, fluid levels & condition. Top off all fluids & reset oil life indicator as needed. SYNTHETIC OIL
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Perform transmission fluid exchange with 18 qts. of fluid, using recommended fluid, add friction modifier, make nessesary adjustments
- OIL AND TRANSMISSION FLUID ARE DIRTY. REAR PADS HAVE 30% LIFE FRONT PADS HAVE 50%. AIR FILTER AND CABIN FILTER ARE DIRTY. SPARK PLUGS ARE BURNT AND DUE AT THIS TIME.
Harold A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/26/2022